Essential Oils for Your Astrological Sign: Pisces
Pisces season is here and this time of year is all about tapping into your emotional side. Someone with a placement in Pisces tends to feel things very deeply and relate to the world through their emotions. This connection to their feelings allows Pisces to empathize with others very easily, making them generally very compassionate and kind. They are well known for their positive nature, generosity, and a strong sense of morality. Pisces can sometimes be taken advantage of because of their caring and trusting nature and will become very hurt if they feel betrayed. They love to support and help others, even to the point of self-sacrifice. The polaric identity of a dual sign like a Pisces placement allows them to see the reasoning behind both sides of things. This gives them a better understanding of differing opinions and ideas but can lead others to view them as indecisive or unreliable. Pisces are also often creative and artistic types with vivid imaginations. They can be dreamy and impractical at times, having trouble staying grounded in reality.
Essential oils are great tools to help balance and accentuate the different facets of the Pisces personality. They have long been known to have potent effects on our mental, emotional, and spiritual well being and those benefits can be utilized through aromatherapy or topical application. Every oil has its own strengths and uses and certain essential oils may resonate better with specific astrological signs.
Here are 5 great essential oils for Pisces.
- Black Pepper essential oil is great for imparting focus and mental clarity on Pisces when their dreamy nature takes over. This warm and grounding oil can also be helpful for boosting concentration and motivation.
- Sweet Orange essential oil works to uplift and energize the sensitive Pisces’ mind when they get bogged down with heavy emotions.
- Cedarwood essential oil is great for helping to bring the daydreaming Pisces back down to earth. It works well as a meditative aid when they need help focusing their creativity and intentions.
- Sandalwood essential oil helps to support creativity and artistry, making it excellent for the imaginative Pisces nature. It can support the inner self and ease any tendencies toward perfectionism so they enjoy the creating process.
- Juniper Berry essential oil can clear negative energy to help protect the deeply emotional Pisces. It creates a peaceful atmosphere when the empathetic Pisces may be overwhelmed by the emotions of others.
More great essential oils for Pisces include Rose, Rosemary, Ginger, Geranium, Thyme, Jasmine, and Vetiver.
Below are a couple of easy ways to utilize the powerful benefits of essential oils for your zodiac placement
Feed Your Imagination Diffuser Blend
Pisces are deeply creative and artistic people with sometimes endless imaginations. They are also dreamers who may sometimes need a little help to make their amazing ideas a reality. This sweet and spicy blend of essential oils is great for grounding the Pisces mind and spirit while helping them to focus their ideas.
- 3 drops of Black Pepper essential oil
- 3 drops of Sweet Orange essential oil
- 3 drops of Sandalwood essential oil
Diffuse this blend in your favorite home diffuser when creativity hits for a boost of focus and motivation.
Soothed Emotions Linen Spray
It can be difficult to wind down and relax for the emotional and intuitive Pisces. Creating soothing and comfortable energy in your bed is an important part of getting a good night's sleep and allowing your mind and spirit to reset for the next day. This fresh and herbal blend of essential oils is perfect for clearing out negative energy and making way for rest and relaxation.
- 4oz Amber Glass Bottle with Spray Top
- 2oz of High Percentage Alcohol
- 2oz of Witch Hazel Extract
- 20 drops of Juniper Berry Essential Oil
- 20 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
Add 2 ounces of high percentage alcohol to the bottle. Add the essential oils and fill the remainder of the bottle with witch hazel, leaving a little space at the top. Shake well before each use. Spray on linens before bed and allow the scent to soothe your emotions and clear your mind.