Aries starts the zodiac with a season of endless potential and opportunity. This is a time for a fresh start, allowing us to harness the renewing energy and manifest the things we want in life. Being the first sign of the zodiac gives those born in Aries fiery energy and a headstrong attitude. They are initiators who enthusiastically begin new projects and tasks. They are natural leaders who enjoy the challenge of a new task and tackling any obstacles in their way. This can sometimes lead an Aries person to come across as competitive or aggressive to those with whom they work and socialize. They must work to not be overbearing to those around them and use that willfulness and drive to achieve anything they put their mind to. Ariens are born warriors who will not hesitate to go to battle for a good cause. They are straightforward and blunt in the things that they do which can sometimes rub others the wrong way and lead to unnecessary conflict. Someone with an Aries placement can occasionally pick fights when their fiery energy takes over and benefit from having the wisdom and foresight to choose their battles wisely. Aries is a sign that sees themselves at the center of their world. They are fiercely independent and self-motivating and tend to thrive in individual roles without the support of others.
Those with an Aries placement may sometimes need help fully realizing and harnessing the strong energy of this fire sign. Essential oils have long been used to help us complement or balance out different aspects of our mind and spirit and can be used in aromatherapy and topical applications for those purposes.
Here are 5 great essential oils for Aries.
- Rose essential oil can soothe the heart and spirit of the energetic Aries when they might be feeling stressed and overwhelmed. It works to ease worry and uplift the mood to help them avoid emotional burnout.
- Peppermint essential oil can help to give Aries a boost of energy and focus when their creative thoughts might be a little scattered. It can be helpful when diving into a new project to keep the sometimes erratic Aries mind on task.
- Geranium essential oil helps to restore emotional balance and reduce stress. This can help Aries to focus their energies during group projects or tasks and avoid becoming competitive and stressed.
- Patchouli essential oil is great for helping to ground Ariens when their inner warrior may be driving them into unneeded battle. It can help to clear any negative feelings or mood and increase cognition.
- Frankincense essential oil is both soothing and elevating, helping it to give balance to the fiery nature of Aries. It can help to soothe their insatiable inner drive so that they may find peace and relaxation.
Below are a couple of easy ways to utilize the powerful benefits of essential oils for your zodiac placement.
Warrior Wisdom Diffuser Blend
Sometimes it can be difficult to choose battles wisely for the blunt and spirited Aries. A grounding blend of geranium, frankincense, and patchouli essential oils come together in this diffuser blend to help balance emotions and increase mental clarity. This allows the fiery Aries to focus their drive in the right direction and avoid conflict.
- 4 drops of Geranium Essential Oil
- 3 drops of Frankincense Essential Oil
- 2 drops of Patchouli Essential Oil
Diffuse this blend in your favorite home diffuser when the Aries fire inside is rising to help remain balanced and calm.
Positivity Only Roll-On
Headstrong and independent Aries can sometimes get caught up in the excitement and thrill of a new experience and let their emotions get away from them. A sweet and floral blend of rose, geranium, and sweet orange essential oils come together to soothe and uplift the Aries spirit so they can remain positive and joyful.
- 10 ml Amber Glass Roll-On Bottle
- 10 ml of Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 2 drops of Rose Essential Oil
- 2 drops of Geranium Essential Oil
- 2 drops of Sweet Orange Essential Oil
Add the essential oils to the bottle. Fill the rest of the bottle to the top with fractionated coconut oil. Replace the rollerball and cap, gently shake, and roll across your skin. Apply this blend to wrists to combat negative emotions and aggression.