Essential Oils for Your Astrological Sign: Libra
As the sun moves into Libra on the day of the autumn equinox, we can kick the hardworking energy of Virgo season and move into something much more light and airy. Libra season is a time when relationships, both romantic and platonic, start to thrive and we focus more on human connection and less on work.
Libra is the seventh sign of the zodiac and is often symbolized by scales. It is a cardinal air sign with positive polarity and has Venus as its ruling planet. Air signs tend to have a communicative attitude and being a cardinal sign also makes Libras more action-oriented, meaning they love to create harmony with those around them and aren't afraid to put in the work necessary to make that happen. Like the symbol of the scales, Libra is all about balance and equality. Libras are sticklers for fairness and will always try to see a situation from all sides before making their judgment. This makes them great at resolving conflicts with both opposing sides feeling as if they have won. Though they may be great at settling disagreements between others, Libras hate conflict in their own lives and avoid it at all costs. This may lead them to agree with things they don't necessarily believe just to please others. Libras tend to have a fear of being disliked and avoiding confrontation with those around them is the way they attempt to stay in everyone's good favor. Being ruled by Venus, those with a Libra placement have a natural love of beauty and pleasure, especially appreciating the beauty in other people. They make charming hosts, great friends, and loving partners. Libra is a sign that identifies with partnership and many people with this zodiac placement are at their best when in a relationship. This helps them to be balanced and have a partner in crime to share ideas and insights with.
Those with a Libra placement seek harmony and balance in all aspects of life, especially when it comes to relationships with others. They can sometimes need help achieving that balancing without sacrificing themselves in the process. Essential oils have long been used to help us complement or balance out different aspects of our mind and spirit and can be used in aromatherapy and topical applications for those purposes.
Here are 5 great essential oils for Libra:
- Rose essential oil can help the ever harmonious libra to help reach that perfect sense of peace and balance. It helps to ground the mind while relieving stress and anxiety that can come along with the journey to harmony.
- Clove Bud essential oil can help to boost the romance for Libras in relationships. It works as an aphrodisiac to help promote intimacy and strengthen the bond in their romantic partnerships.
- Pine essential oil can help uplift the mood of Libras who may be too affected by the emotions of those around them. It helps to encourage positive emotions while also eliminating stress and mental fatigue.
- Rosemary essential oil can help strengthen Libras when they may be sacrificing their beliefs to avoid conflict. It works to boost confidence and mental energy so they can stand up for themselves and what they believe.
- Cedarwood essential oil can help to calm the mind of Libras when the stress of playing the judge in other confrontations may prove to be too much. It helps to reduce tension and anxiety while improving mental stamina and concentration so they can get back to creating harmony around them.
More great essential oils for Libra include lavender, chamomile, peppermint, frankincense, and cypress.
Below are a couple of easy ways to utilize the powerful benefits of essential oils for your zodiac placement
Peace and Harmony Diffuser Blend
Libras spend so much of their time trying to create that perfect balance in life, for themselves as well as others. This can often leave them a little overwhelmed and stressed with the responsibility of keeping everything in check. Cedarwood, rosemary, and rose essential oils combine to help ease stress and anxiety while boosting mental energy so they can maintain that hard-earned harmony.
- 4 drops Cedarwood Essential Oil
- 3 drops Rosemary Essential Oil
- 2 drops Rose Essential Oil
Add water to your diffuser up to the fill line. Add drops of the essential oil blend. This diffuser blend recipe is formulated for a 200ml ultrasonic diffuser. Adjust the amount according to size and directions of your diffuser.
Deep Connection Roll-On
Libras are people lovers and deeply value those with whom they have close relationships. Frankincense and clove bud essential oils come together to help foster that closeness, connection, and peace with those that mean the most.
- 10ml Amber Glass Roll-On Bottle
- ⅓ oz Sweet Almond oil
- 7 drops Frankincense Essential Oil
- 3 drops Clove Bud Essential Oil
Add the essential oils to the roller bottle and fill the rest of the bottle up to the neck with sweet almond oil. Attach the roller top and shake well until ingredients are thoroughly combined. Roll on the wrists and neck.