Silky Smooth Exfoliating Salt Scrub
Avoiding dry skin can be a constant struggle, especially during the cold winter months. A salt scrub is a simple addition to our routine that helps to get our skin moisturized and happy again. Sea Salt provides thorough exfoliation while sweet almond oil and vegetable glycerine help to draw moisture into the skin and deeply penetrate with hydration. Lavender, geranium, myrrh, and frankincense essential oils may work to soothe irritation and itchiness caused by dryness for smooth and soft skin.
- 1 cup of Pink Himalayan Salt
- ¼ cup of Sweet Almond Oil
- ¼ cup of Vegetable Glycerine
- 40 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- 35 drops of Geranium Essential Oil
- 10 drops of Myrrh Essential Oil
- 10 drops of Frankincense Essential Oil
Add all ingredients to a bowl and stir together thoroughly. Scoop into jars or another airtight container.
Apply the scrub gently in circular motions paying close attention to dry areas. Rinse thoroughly. Apply a moisturizer afterward. Store in a cool, dark location away from children and pets.
You may also enjoy...
- Sleepy Winter Morning Energizing Roll-On