Uplift Blend: Meet the Ingredients
The Essential Oil Company's Uplift Blend brings together Rosemary, Lemon, Bergamot, and Peppermint essential oils for a bright and fresh aroma that is sure to raise our spirits. It can help to ease stress and anxiety and encourage feelings of positivity in every aspect of our lives. Uplift Blend can also enhances focus and gives us a boost of energy to protect us from mental and physical fatigue when we feel busy and overwhelmed. Antibacterial and purifying properties make this blend useful for cleansing the surfaces and air in our homes.
What’s in it?
Rosemary Essential Oil boosts mental activity and eliminates negative moods, helping to encourage clarity and insight in our minds. This oil can also reduce stress hormones in the body to keep us happy and calm.
When used in aromatherapy, Lemon Essential Oil has a revitalizing effect, working to enhance concentration, increase energy and elevate mood. It also has powerful cleansing properties that help it to eliminate toxins and germs in the air.
Bergamot Essential Oil is known to help reduce anxiety and stress and alleviate symptoms of depression. It has a refreshing and stimulating aroma that can encourage positive feelings while soothing negativity.
Peppermint Essential Oil works to increase mental and physical energy and enhances concentration and memory so our mind stays focused and positive. It also helps to ease feelings of tension and irritability and soothes headaches to keep us feeling balanced and uplifted.
Try these easy DIY recipes using Uplift Blend:
Uplifting Room Spray
- 4 oz Amber Glass Bottle with Spray Top
- 2 oz of High Percentage Alcohol
- 2 oz of Witch Hazel Extract
- 35 drops of Uplift Blend
Add 2 oz of high percentage alcohol to the bottle. Add the essential oils and fill the remainder of the bottle with witch hazel, leaving a little space at the top. Shake well before each use.
Happy Day Solid Perfume
- 2 tbsp of Sweet Almond Oil
- 2 tbsp of Beeswax Pearls
- Small metal tins
- 20 drops of Uplift Blend
- 10 drops of Frankincense Essential Oil
- Place sweet almond oil and beeswax pearls in a glass bowl. Place the glass bowl on top of a saucepan partially filled with water over medium heat and allow the beeswax to fully melt.
- Remove the bowl from heat and stir, allowing it to cool for a moment. Add essential oils and stir again.
- Pour the liquid into airtight storage containers. Small metal tins are a great choice for easy travel or as a gift.
- Place the lid on the container and allow the perfume to fully harden for approximately 30-45 minutes before use.
Rub a clean finger across the top of the perfume and dab on wrists and nape of the neck. Reapply as needed.
Stay Elevated Bath Melts
- 2 oz of Cocoa Butter Wafers
- 1 oz of Jojoba Oil
- 1 tablespoon of Dried Rosemary
- 50 drops of Uplift Blend
- Small Silicone Molds
- Heat cocoa butter and jojoba oil on a double boiler until the cocoa butter is completely melted, and the cocoa butter and jojoba oil have combined.
- Remove the combination from heat and stir in essential oil blend.
- Place a small number of dried rosemary leaves into each cavity of your silicone mold.
- Pour the melted butter and oil mixture into each mold. Allow it to harden at room temperature for a few hours or in the refrigerator for thirty minutes to one hour.
Place one bath melt under the warm running water of a tub. Adding the melt while the tub is filling up allows the oils to disperse evenly throughout the water. Step in and enjoy a relaxing and uplifting soak.
*High oil content may make your bathtub slippery after use. Be careful when exiting the tub.*