NEW Cornmint Oil
Oil of Cornmint Mentha arvensis India
Cornmint redistilled essential oil derives from the leaves of the Mentha arvensis plant, which is native to India, Siberia, and the Himalayas. Also known as “Japanese mint”, “field mint” or “wild mint”. This essential oil is commonly used in place of peppermint oil in Eastern Countries. The strong, mint aroma of this essential oil is sweet and warm and is often used to release negative energy, provide spiritual openness, and promote a positive overall mood. Cornmint essential oil contains a higher percentage of menthol than other mint oils, which makes it very effective for reducing pain in the muscles and joints. This essential oil has a cooling effect and is commonly used to reduce inflammation, alleviate headaches, stimulate blood circulation and assist in the digestion process.
Cornmint essential oil can be used as an ingredient in beekeeping, cleaners, skincare products, soaps, candles, perfumes, incense, massage oils, and many other homemade, natural products.
Botanical Name: Mentha arvensis
Aroma: Strong, sharp, mint, warm, menthol, sweet
Color: Clear, pale yellow
Blends Well With: Basil, Benzoin, Black Pepper, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Lavender, Lemon and Pine
Method: Steam Distillation, Redistilled
Plant Part: Leaves
How to Use:
- Diffuse Cornmint Redistilled essential oil to combat depression, anxiety, and feeling “stuck”.
- Combine 5 drops of Cornmint Redistilled essential oil with 1 tablespoon of carrier oil and massage onto the lower abdomen to soothe constipation and boost digestion.
- For pain relief create a natural topical application by mixing 12-18 drops of Cornmint Redistilled essential oil with 1oz of carrier oil and applying it to the affected area.
Cornmint Redistilled Benefits:
- Relieves headache
- Detoxifies the body
- Combats insomnia
- Improves mood
- Releases negative energy
- Bye bye inflammation
- Relieves sore throat and cold
- Soothes nausea
- Alleviates constipation
- Promotes a healthy digestion
- Diminishes acne
- Improves circulation
- Stimulates the mind
- Bye bye bacteria
This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.