Sore Muscle Massage Bar
Nothing helps relieve tight, aching muscles at the end of the day like a relaxing massage. This simple massage bar uses a few powerful ingredients to provide relief while maintaining a luxurious spa feel. Cocoa butter, shea butter, and jojoba oil combine to make a firm bar that melts on contact with the skin. This helps eliminate friction and make for a smooth massage experience. Make sure to store your bars in individual containers and in a cool place to avoid melting. The adzuki beans act as pressure points on the surface of the bar, like fingertips massaging your muscles. Sore Ease blend brings together an anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving combination of essential oils that help your tired muscles and joints relax.
- 8 ounces Cocoa Butter
- 2 ounces Shea Butter
- 1 ounce Jojoba Oil
- 3 ounces Dried Adzuki Beans
- 5 milliliters Sore Ease Essential Oil Blend
- Heat Safe Bowl
- Pot or Double Boiler
- Spoon or Rubber Spatula
- Heat Safe Multicavity Mold
- Add a single layer of dried adzuki beans to each cavity of your mold and set aside.
- Add 8 ounces of cocoa butter and 2 ounces of shea butter to a heat safe bowl.
- Place the bowl on top of a pot with a few inches of water in it. Bring the water to a boil and gently melt the butters, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the bowl from heat and stir in 1 ounce of jojoba oil and 5 milliliters of Sore Ease essential oil blend.
- Pour the mixture over the adzuki beans in the mold and very gently tap on your work surface to release any air bubbles.
- Allow to cool completely before removing from molds. Store in individual tins or containers.