Relaxing Lavender Bath Salts
- 1 cup of Epsom Salt
- ½ cup of Coarse Mineral Sea Salt
- 10 drops of Lavender essential oil
- 2 tablespoons Dried Lavender Buds (optional)
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and stir well. Store the bath salts in an airtight container.
Directions: Use ½ cup of Relaxing Lavender Bath Salts for a standard-sized bathtub. Pour the salt into warm running water and use your hand to stir the water to help dissolve all the grains. Soak in the tub for at least 20 minutes.
Green Tea Sore Foot Soak
- 1 cup of Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup of Epsom Salt
- Contents of 4 green tea bags or 1-2 tablespoons of loose leaf green tea
- 10 drops of Sore Ease Essential Oil Blend
Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and stir well. Store the mixture in an airtight container.
Directions: Fill a basin or foot spa with enough warm water to cover the feet up to the ankles. Add 2 tablespoons of Green Tea Sore Foot Soak to the water. Place feet in the water for about 20 to 30 minutes. Dry thoroughly after the soak and moisturize feet.
Eucalyptus Shower Steamers
- Witch Hazel in a Misting Spray Bottle
- Hard Plastic or Metal Molds
- 1 cup Citric Acid
- 2 cups Baking Soda
- 20 drops Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well using your hands. Spritz a small amount of witch hazel onto the top of the powder mixture and stir it in. Repeat this process until the mixture packs together easily. Scoop the mixture into each mold one at a time and pack them down tightly. Allow them to dry for at least 24 hours. Store them in an airtight container.