Give your loved one the gift of a luxurious, relaxing bath this Valentine’s Day with Rose DIY bath melts. Leave your skin feeling soft and smooth with Jojoba oil and unrefined Cocoa Butter. Rose fragrance oil and rose petals combined with the sweet, chocolatey scent of the cocoa butter truly embodies the romance of the holiday.
We suggest using heart shaped candy molds. They work great for making melts the perfect size for one bath and add more love and creativity to the gift. You can also repurpose a heart shaped box from assorted chocolates for a fun gift packaging option.
*High oil content may make your bathtub slippery after use. Be careful when exiting the tub.*
- 2 ounces of Cocoa Butter
- 1 ounce of Jojoba Oil
- 1 tablespoon of Dried Rose Petals
- 5 milliliters of Rose Perfume Oil
- Heat Safe Bowl
- Pot or Double Boiler
- Small Heart Shaped Silicone Molds
- Place 2oz of cocoa butter and 1oz of jojoba oil in a heat safe bowl. Place the bowl on top of a pot containing a few inches of water. Bring the water to a boil.
- Heat it until the cocoa butter is completely melted and has combined with the jojoba oil fully.
- Remove the combination from heat and stir in 5ml of rose perfume oil.
- Place a small number of dried rose petals into each cavity of your silicone mold. If you have whole dried rose petals, break them up into smaller pieces to fit the molds.
- Pour the melted butter and oil mixture into each mold. Allow it to harden at room temperature for a few hours or in the refrigerator for thirty minutes to one hour.