The Alambic 80 copper still has been meticulously designed and crafted to provide the Master Distiller with a superior too with which to ply their craft. Over 700 pounds of flawlessly crafted copper, a balanced burner system and stainless steel ancillary components, will allow for continuous operation day after day and year after year. This is a traditional cognac distiller.
* The COPPER POT is designed for efficient and effective turn-around time between batches, as well as balanced heating of the distilling material (9 lb/sf - 0.187" copper plate)
* Octagonal insulation shroud is a combination of steel, ceramic and mineral materials
* 400,000 BTU burner system can be fueled by propane or natural gas
* Pot lid includes brass and glass port, pressure relief valve, and two internal sprinkler heads (2) for cleaning
* The hand-spun ALAMBIC hat (chapiteau) has been designed to facilitate the reflux process
* A hand-formed swan's neck connects the pot to the PRE-HEATER
* 4.5 lb/sf - 0.093" copper
* Integral pre-heater bypass to the condensation tank
* Approximately 9 feet tall with the standard steel stand
* Conveniently located 14-inch access port allows for mixing and cleaning
* Bottom or top fill, temperature gauge, sight glass
* 50 foot (8.75 rotations) copper condensation coil
* 11-gauge stainless steel condensation tank includes the stand, cooling water stand pipe, overflow, drain, upper tank hot water access valve, and hydrometer port
FOB Eugene, Oregon
WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS ON USED DISTILLATION EQUIPMENT.