Kids Frog Diffuser Set
Kids Diffuser Set with Organic Essential Oils
Our cute Jax The Frog Diffuser and Humidifier is a customer favorite! We have added 3 of our top Certified Organic Essential Oils to diffuse.
Organic Lavender Oil Benefits: Relaxing, calming. Improves sleep and great to use when the littles are putting on pajamas and getting ready for bedtime!
Organic Lemon Oil Benefits: Awakens the brain, calms anxiety, helps with concentration and cleans the air. Great to diffuse when its homework time or for a little motivation to pick up toys!
Organic Eucalyptus Oil Benefits: Decongests clearing sinuses and keeping the flu at bay, gets rid of bacteria in the air, deodorizes any area where kids sticky fingers have been
Jax The Frog essential oil diffuser bring smiles and giggles to any child's room! This cute creature comfort kids diffuser makes essential oils fun for the entire family. The best part is it has a built in humidifier. Mist comes out of the happy frogs ears.
- Provides benefits of essential oils to your kids
- Freshens the air
- Easy and fun to use!
- Misting Mode: Continuous or off
- 4" x 7.5"
- Capacity: 200 ml
- Up to 8 hours
- Shuts off automatic
- 24V-0.5A adapter included
- Coverage: 1,000 sq ft
- Plug the power to the unit then connect to a wall outlet
- Remove the cover
- using a cup, fill with regular tap water up to the max fill line (DO NOT fill above fill line)
- Add up to 5 drops of your essential oil
- Reassemble the diffuser
- To begin rising press the power button once. Press again to turn off misting.
- Add tap water to your own 6-8 fl.oz. water bottle. DO NOT ADD OIL INTO WATER BOTTLE
- Screw on the cap to the water bottle
- Add 5 drops of essential oil into the diffuser base
- Assemble the unit by replacing the cover
- Insert you water bottle with cap installed in the cover of the diffuser
- To begin humidifier mist press the power button once, press again to turn of misting.
Cleaning & Maintenance
We recommend cleaning the unit every time you change an oil or every 2 uses. Do not use detergents or abrasive agent to clean diffuser.
- Rinse with warm water
- Wipe with soft damp cloth to clean
- Wipe with soft cloth and rubbing alcohol when needed to break up excessive oil residue
- Use cotton Swab and water or rubbing alcohol to clean the ceramic disc inside the base.