Mixed Bag Essential Oil Towelettes - Lavender, Peppermint & Lemon
Mixed Bag of Essential Oil Towelettes
A mix of Lavender, Peppermint & Lemon Towelette sachetes
Herban Essentials - essential oil towelettes are made using the highest quality pure essential oils. This not only makes them smell amazing, but makes them naturally antibacterial and antiseptic.
The most common use for the towelettes is to cleanse the hands and kill germs, but there are millions of ways to use these wonderful wipes! Toss them in your purse, backpack, briefcase, car, wallet, or gym bag to enjoy their germ-killing, mood-lifting, qualities wherever you go!
Ingredients: Lavender Essential Oil, Water & Tween 20 (Natural Emulsifier)
Uses For Lavender Towelettes:
- inhale the pleasant aroma of Lavender to calm and relax
- smooth over burns or scrapes to disinfect, ease pain, promote quick healing, and prevent scarring
- massage temples and back of neck to relieve headaches and stress
- inhale aroma and tuck in pillow case to aid in a good night's sleep
- toss in the dryer to infuse clothes and linens with lavender aroma
- rub all over skin to repel bugs and relieve itching due to insect bites
- dot on to blemishes to clear up outbreaks
- remove makeup from your face
- place in the tub to infuse bath with relaxing aroma of Lavender Oil
- clean baby bottoms and prevent diaper rash
Lavender Oil is renowned for its calming and healing properties.
Ingredients: Peppermint Essential Oil, Water & Tween 20 (Natural Emulsifier)
Uses For Peppermint Towelettes:
- inhaling the aroma of Peppermint helps to clear the mind and combat mental fatigue
- rub on upset tummies to dispel nausea
- press on pulse points and breathe in aroma to relieve motion sickness
- tuck in car air conditioner vents to clean air and pep up the driver
- rub on bug bites to relieve itching
Peppermint oil is invigorating and energizing.
Ingredients: Lemon Essential Oil, Water & Tween 20 (Natural Emulsifier)
Uses For Lemon Towelettes:
- inhale aroma to stimulate creativity and concentration
- place in a diffuser or wave through air to eliminate odors and purify surroundings (kills bacteria and many airborne viruses)
- smooth over face as an astringent or aftershave
- wipe phones, computer keyboards, etc. in office or at home to prevent the spread of germs
- toss them in the refrigerator for a special rejuvenating treat on a hot day or after a workout
Lemon Oil is refreshing and uplifting.
20 Towelettes per bag