The Alambic 80 Copper Still
The Alambic 80 Copper Still has been meticulously designed and crafted to provide the Master Distiller with a superior too with which to ply their craft. Over 700 pounds of flawlessly crafted copper, a balanced burner system and stainless steel ancillary components, will allow for continuous operation day after day and year after year. This is a traditional cognac distiller.
*Freight charges are additional and are determined by weight, destination, and mode of transport. Please call (800)729-5912 for a freight quote.
* The COPPER POT is designed for efficient and effective turn-around time between batches, as well as balanced heating of the distilling material (9 lb/sf - 0.187" copper plate)
* Octagonal insulation shroud is a combination of steel, ceramic and mineral materials
* 400,000 BTU burner system can be fueled by propane or natural gas
* Pot lid includes brass and glass port, pressure relief valve, and two internal sprinkler heads (2) for cleaning
* The hand-spun ALAMBIC hat (Chapiteau) has been designed to facilitate the reflux process
* A hand-formed swan's neck connects the pot to the PRE-HEATER
* 4.5 lb*/sf - 0.093" copper
* Integral pre-heater bypass to the condensation tank
* Approximately 9 feet tall with the standard steel stand
* Conveniently located 14-inch access port allows for mixing and cleaning
* Bottom or top-fill, temperature gauge, sight glass
* 50 foot (8.75 rotations) copper condensation coil
* 11-gauge stainless steel condensation tank includes the stand, cooling water standpipe, overflow, drain, upper tank hot water access valve, and hydrometer port
Please note: Each distiller is made to order. Expect 4 to 6 weeks manufacturing on this unit.
FOB Eugene, Oregon
WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS ON USED DISTILLATION EQUIPMENT.